Radius Edge + 4-in-1 Design CBN wheel package
- The face of the wheel is 1.25" wide for normal sharpening.
- 1/4" radius on each side – our best seller for sharpening hollowing tool bits and scrapers.
- A 1" total side face of CBN material on both sides for non-hollow grinding skews and scrapers!
- A 9 mm 90-degree gap (about 1/3") space shoulder on the inside edge of the grinding wheel for making relief cuts or tapers on hook type scrapers or box scrapers.
- Diameter = 8"
- Arbor hole = 5/8"
- Wheel width = 1.5"
- CBN (cubic boron nitride) grinding wheels are state-of-the-art for grinding high-speed steel tools
- These wheels are designed for use with bench-type grinders. 1800 rpm or 3600 rpm
- Perfect for sharpening woodturning tools (high speed steel)
- Provides a superior edge compared to the old stone wheel
- Balanced – does not require "truing"
These wheels will change the way you sharpen forever – Think razor sharp edges.
CBN or Cubic Boron Nitride grinding wheels are designed for sharpening high speed steels only and should not be used for other applications. These wheels have a 1.5" face so they are easy to use and work well with the Wolverine Sharpening System. The 180-grit wheel puts almost a mirror finish on your edges and makes them "scary sharp."
The 80-grit wheel whips your tools into the profile you want and you can even finish grind with it as well as raise a burr for your scrapers. A unique feature of the Radius Edge wheel is the 1/4" radius on the left and right sides of the wheel. The radius makes it easy to grind small 1/4" hollowing bits and round scrapers. This eliminates the problem of having to rotate a tool by the handle (in the case of scrapers) and end up over-grinding the tip. This is a very handy feature, and you can hold the small bits and not burn your fingers.
You won't find a better wheel at these incredible prices. Money back guarantee.
Realize a savings of $34.95 when you purchase this package deal
Disclaimer: Please be advised that due to the width of these wheels in most cases the guards on your grinder may have to be removed. As long as the wheels are properly used as intended this should not cause a problem as they are machined from one solid piece of 6061 aluminum. KJR Distributing, LLC, dba WoodTurners Wonders assumes no risk of consumer usage of these wheels and shall not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential arising out of in connection with the use of, or in connection with these products.