Aurora Bright LED Machine Lamp
Aurora Bright Machine Lamp
Check out the photos to see how versatile this great lamp is.
The Aurora industrial strength magnetic lathe lamp is perfect for illuminating and finding those hard to see scratches.
Our lamps are industrial strength, high quality LED, energy efficient lighting. They provide bright illumination for up to 50,000 hours. Features like heavy duty construction, switchable magnetic bases (220 lb breakaway force), nine-foot power cords, and 30-inch flexible necks that stay put without sagging make these LED lamps ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, including machine lighting, enclosure illumination, and closeup visual inspection.
- This lamp is durable and has 500 lumens
- Lamp head is narrow and light will shine through many woods for thin turning operations
- Thick power cord for 110 volt operation and no longer has a controller at the plug like the old model
- Easy to use pushbutton on/off switch at the top of the lamp replaces the toggle on the older model
- The flex shaft will stay where you put it and has a light rubber coating for protection and better grip
- 100,000-hours, 110-volt LED. This lamp puts out exceptional bright light that you'll love
- Extra strong magnet has a 220 lb breakaway force, with an aluminum faceplate and switch for durability
- Support pipe orientation is 90-degrees to the lamp head which lends itself to headstock mounting with a graceful curve to illuminate your work
- Full nine-foot power cord will help you reach your power source
Check out the new Lamp Anchor Plate (click here) for more options to conveniently locate your lamp around the shop. Must purchase SEPARATELY!
PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIAL CLUB PRICING or MULTIPLE UNIT PURCHASES!
WARRANTY - The Aurora LED Lamp is covered by a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Should your lamp fail for any reason please contact KJR Distributing at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization. This warranty does not cover misuse for purposes which it was not intended or damage caused by misuse or neglect. Management reserves the right to inspect returned lamp and at its sole discretion determine if an unwarrantable condition exists.