Beacon Magnetic Machine Lamp - New Design
The best just got better. Our new Beacon model is a great lamp with lots of improvements. It’s now more powerful and compact that the original Beacon. Instead of having one 3w LED this lamp has three 1w LEDs giving it about 80 more lumens (a total of 250 lumens) of brightness and a better, wider spread of light. In addition, the flex pipe is now electroplated stainless steel and covered with a black shroud for protection and to eliminate glare–just like its big brother the Super Nova.
The on/off magnet switch is aluminum and has a faceplate making it tougher, and giving it a longer life. It has a 176-pound breakaway force so it won't come off when mounted to a solid piece of steel. The 30+ inch neck will reach and stay exactly where you put it (Note: the picture where it's sticking 180-degrees straight out from a Powermatic's headstock with 0 deflection). You will love this lamp! Quantity Discounts for club pricing. Please call to order.
- LED is designed for 50,000 hours of operation. That’s 17 years of 8-hour days. All connections are soldered for reliability.
- On/off switch is on the shade for easy access. 250 Lumens
- 30" flex tubing is ½" in diameter, electroplated stainless steel covered with a black shroud for protection and to eliminate glare. The perfect combination of strength and flex, it will bend where you need it and stay where you put it.
- Switchable on/off magnet makes relocation a breeze. No more tugging to free a magnet-held device. Simply turn the switch and the unit releases in your hands. It has a 132-lb-breakaway force so it won't come off when mounted to a solid piece of steel.
- Because of the configuration of the magnet, in most applications it can be safely attached to the headstock, tailstock, banjo, and bed of the lathe.
- Nine feet of power cord for ample reach to a power source.
- The switch is for the magnet only, no power is needed to activate it.
Please call for group pricing or multiple unit purchases!
Check out the new Lamp Anchor Plate (click here) for more options to conveniently locate your lamp around the shop.
KJR Distributing, LLC DBA WoodTurners Wonders will accept returns for refund or exchange if not happy with your purchase for two weeks from date of purchase. Goods must be in clean in re-marketable condition and in its original box. Management reserves the right to determine if goods returned are able to be resold and will determine if a restocking charge is necessary prior to refund. Cost of return shipping to be paid by purchaser.