- PROS - Premium Random Orbital Sander
- Air Purifying Respirator
- WTWs new Angle Drill for Sanding
- 1" True Velcro Sanding Pad Holder + Mandrel
- Backer Pads for Wonder Weave Sanding Discs, 2", 3", 5", 6"
- 3", 4" & 6" Hex Shanks
- Remover Smoother Green Discs - 1", 2" , 3"
- Knitted 100% wool 2" Buffing Pad
- Knitted 100% wool 3" Buffing Pad
- 100% Lambswool 3" Buffing Pad
- Sanding Strips Backer Pad
- 1/4" Snubber Hose for Orbital Sanders
- 3" Tapered Tuffy Sanding Disc Holder Mandrel
- 2" Tapered Tuffy Sanding Disc Holder Mandrel
- 1" Roloc Mandrel Stem
- 1" Foam Pad Sanding Disc Holder
- 1" Mini Ultimate Sanding Kit
- 5" & 6" Wonder Weave Pro Net Sanding Discs
- 2" & 3" Wonder Weave LOW Grit Sample Pkgs
Scroll down the page for a more sanding products
Check Out these Must Have Sanding Items:
The Ultimate Sanding Kit - My First Choice - I highly recommend taking a good look at the Ultimate Sanding Kit. This idea was inspired by the automotive and sheet metal industry. If you are not familiar with the term Roloc Connector, you should be because it's tough as nails and nearly unbreakable. Read the whole description of the Ultimate Sanding Kit and you will see what an exceptional value it is. It’s like having 10 of those $21 holders for a fraction of the cost.
Sanding Pad Holders: If the Ultimate Sanding System doesn’t meet your fancy we have some heavy duty, conventional style, 2" and 3" sanding pad holders that are very rugged. The foam is wrapped around the base, the stem is metal, and it screws into a metal receiver. This will not break in 5 minutes – in fact I don’t believe it will break at all – as the velcro will wear out first. Oh yeah, almost forgot - we have a fix for that too!
Other Sanding Products: In the past I've paid $6.95 or more for a sanding pad holder that was totally plastic. The stem was plastic, the base was plastic and it was glued to a cheap piece of foam with a velcro back. I am not exaggerating when I tell you it didn’t last 5 minutes in the bowl I was sanding. I have also paid $21 for a pretty decent sanding pad holder but almost cried when the velcro gave up. I knew there had to be a better way. -Ken
Compact Variable Random Orbital Sander
Loved everything you sent: lathe light, sanding kit and CBN wheels. I made a very simple sanding pad holder (took 10 minutes) just wanted to share it with you. A piece of strapping and a magnet screwed into back. Thanks for everything" –Jon Berke
Take a look at his clever mounting system he made for Ultimate Sanding Kit he purchased.
Thank you, Ken! So far, I could not be happier with your products! The Ultimate Sanding Kit has been a God-send, and I’m looking forward to getting the CBN hone. Now I’m saving up for a CBN wheel.
The fact that you ARE a woodturner definitely shows up in your products; it's like you can read our minds! –Roy Jacobsen
Return Policy: Returns accepted within 14 days of purchase for a full refund if you are dissatisfied for any reason.