Axminster Woodturning Dovetail Jaws Type A
Possibly as close as you can get to a general purpose jaw set. The SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type A are a popular choice, good for bowls, plates, vases, goblets and more. They offer three gripping options: two internal dovetails and one external. The jaws will expand into a 100mm recess and grip onto either 60mm or 26mm diameter spigots. The actual variation is 96mm to 110mm external and 58mm to 71mm and 18mm to 41mm internal. Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks. AAs with all our dovetail jaws they simply bolt onto the Accessory Mounting Jaws.
- Potential gripping range: Small internal 18mm to 41mm
- Potential gripping range: Large internal 58mm to 71mm
- Potential gripping range: External 96mm to 110mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- 2 internal dovetails and 1 external dovetail
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
- Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion