Axminster Woodturning Dovetail Jaws Type A Plus
Dovetail jaws are by far the most secure and most accurate method of holding a bowl or platter on the lathe during turning. Made in Axminster these SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type A Plus will grip onto an 80mm diameter 15° dovetailed spigot or expand into a 100mm diameter dovetailed recess. Taken when the jaws form a true circle, the chuck allows a great variation. Internally these jaws can grip 72mm to 93mm and externally expand into a recess from 95mm to 116mm. Please note at more extreme diameters the jaws no longer form a true circle.
These jaws are the same external size as the standard Type A jaws, so are suitable to use with an A Faceplate Ring (500166).
Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks with 100mm Accessory Mounting Jaws. Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 72mm to 93mm
- Potential gripping range: External 95mm to 116mm
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Excellent choice of jaws for big bowl turners
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
- Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion