Axminster Woodturning Expanding Pin Chuck Jaws
The SK100 Expanding Pin Chuck Jaws offer a secure method of mounting logs, burls and other odd shaped pieces of timber, which defy other workholding options. They are an improvement on the traditional pin chuck. They only require a 30mm diameter by 50mm deep hole. It is important to use the full depth of the jaw. This gives the best possible grip, avoids stressing jaws and allows the jaw plates to give some support.
These jaws will also grip small round or square section materials such as pen or lace bobbin blanks. They are suitable for the SK100 and SK114 chucks. As with all our dovetail jaws they simply bolt onto the Accessory Mounting Jaws. Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- Potential gripping range: Hole Diameter 22mm to 41mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- Designed to give maximum grip in green wood
- Enables initial mounting of logs, burls and odd shapes
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
- Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion