Sorby Five Piece Turning Tool Set
This five piece set is extremely popular with novices. It offers superb quality tools for those who may be on a tighter budget. Each tool is crafted in the same way as the larger full size options. Each is hardness tested to ensure every tool passes the strict Robert Sorby quality control test. This is the benchmark that has made Robert Sorby the envy of competitors and earned us the reputation of being the best in the business.
- 883H ¾” Spindle roughing gouge – turns square to round, a real work horse
- 881H ⅜” Spindle gouge – details spindle work
- 882H ½” Flat skew chisel – ideal for planing and smoothing cylinder shapes
- 830H ⅛” Parting tool – for parting off work and great for detailing
- 884H ½” Round nose scraper – just the job for bowls, platters and spindle work
Presented in a high quality, beautifully crafted box. It delivers a striking visual impact especially if gifted as a present.
Tools in this set are 14″ long.
We recommend applying a light oil to the blades when not in use to keep them in perfect condition.