Sorby Spindlemaster 1/2"
An important addition to the spindle turners armoury. Can be used to plane, bead, cove and trim end grain. Easy to use and sharpen. The polished back bevel helps to produce a high quality finish. Exceptional results on softer, traditionally more difficult woods like pine. Illustrated instructions supplied.
- Round profile of underside of tool moves effortlessly from side-to-side
- Produces a skew chisel finish
- Prevents catches and dig-ins common to using a skew
- Super smooth cutting action
- M2 High speed steel
- Quality ash handle
- 10" handle with 6 1/4" blade
We recommend applying a light oil to the blades when not in use to keep them in perfect condition.