- Fits our 1" mandrel heads.
- Can be used with the Turner Turbo Inertia Sander
- If using with the Inertia Sander, this product will work best if the stem is shortened
- 1/4-20 thread
- M6 shaft
- 2" long
Can I ship an online order Internationally?
Yes, however, international shipping rates are typically higher and online calculations can become complicated. Please call or email us for shipping costs for clarification of specific international destination shipping rates.
Can I ship an online order to APO/FBO addresses?
Yes, there is no problem shipping to APO/FBO addresses.
Can I have an order shipped to a P.O. Box?
Yes, we are able to ship to a P.O. Box using USPS. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
What are your shipping rates?
Our shipping costs are based on the actual weight, dimensions and destination of your order. We use shipping tables provided by FedEx, UPS and USPS to calculate the shipping costs charged to your order. Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Gainesville, GA or any of our vendor partner locations. The final shipping cost is calculated during the checkout process, once the shipping destination is entered. If you feel the shipping calculated on your order seems inaccurate, please contact us for a review.
Can I pick my order up from the Warehouse and avoid shipping?
Yes! If you are nearby, visit our warehouse to pickup your order and avoid additional shipping costs. For these orders please call us to let us know your approximate arrival time.
What carriers do you use to ship orders?
Most of our packages are shipped FedEx, UPS or USPS.
Can I track my order online?
Yes! Once an order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
How long will it take to ship my order?
Orders are generally processed and shipped between 1-3 business days.
Will I have to sign for my order?
Normally more expensive orders (grinders, respirators, etc.) will require signatures on delivery. If you feel your location is safe for unsigned deliveries, please let us know that you don’t want to have to sign for delivery. Buyer assumes risk for lost merchandise if they request not to have to sign for deliveries.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges on defective products within 30 days of receiving your order. Warranties on products vary by product. If you are dissatisfied with your product, you may return within 14 days for a full refund or store credit, whichever you choose. All non-defective product returns must be shipped at the expense of the customer. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Due to the nature of Sundstrom Respirators, they are not returnable unless defective. Rikon Machinery warranty issues cannot be returned to WoodTurners Wonders but need to be addressed with Rikon’s warranty department. We will assist if necessary. Customers must contact manufacturer for concerns regarding these products.
- Clearance or Factory Second products cannot be returned. All sales are final.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Other than Sundstrom and Rikon, if you have a product in need of repair or replacement, you may be asked to return to Woodturners Wonders at your expense so we can fix it for you. These are handled on a case by case basis so please call call if you have an issue.
- Refunds will take place once returned products arrive at our warehouse
- Shipping fees on returned non-defective items are to be paid by the customer
- Contact us at 678.400.8181 for return instructions on damaged or lost goods or any other question you may have.
- Our return address is:
5230 Clarks Bridge Road
Gainesville, GA, 30606