Sundstrom Pro Pack SR 100 Respirator Kit
Original price $ 58.00 - Original price $ 58.00
$ 58.00 - $ 58.00
Current price $ 58.00
Due to the nature of respirator products, we cannot take returns of open respirators.
* Important information form Sundstrom regarding filter use:
- Change the pre-filter SR 221 at least every 7 days.
- Change particle filter SR 510 (P100) after 18 months or sooner if there is any concern regarding physical damage, hygiene (dirt, soil) or increased breathing resistance.
Pro Pack SR100 Respirator Kit
- Size:M/L (fits most faces), S/M , and L/XL available
- Non-allergenic, FDA approved Silicone respirator
- A superior face seal means a very high protection factor
- Easily adjustable V-shaped elastic head harness with a large crown plate
- Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design provides one-half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators. This means easier breathing and greater respirator compliance.
- Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides an extremely low breathing resistance, high air flow, and extended filter life
- High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers TEN TIMES more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH. Each filter is tested for 99.997% filter efficiency.
- Pre-filter system collects coarse particles thereby extending the life of the P100 filter
- Mask can be used with or without supplied chemical cartridge, and/or a range of chemical cartridges that can be "piggy-backed" together
- NIOSH approved
- Easily fit tested and fit checked
- (1) SR 100 respirator half-mask
- (1) SR 510 P100 particulate filter
- (1) SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF wide range chemical cartridge
- (5) SR 221 prefilters, prefilter holder
- SR 5226 cleaning wipe
- SR 368 ID tag in an easy carry storage box