Tornado Waterless 10" CBN Wheel (Tormek style) with Radius Edge, 12mm arbor
Tornado Waterless 10" CBN Wheel (Tormek style) with Radius Edge, 12mm
- Wheel size = 10" x 2" (254 mm x 50.8 mm )
- 5/32" Radius Edge
- 12 mm arbor
- Fits Tormek-style grinders
- Not for use with water
Now you can do non-hollowing grinding of your tools with this Tornado Waterless CBN wheel, now with a 5/32" radius edge. Get a full 1 11/16" width CBN material + 13/16" down the sides. Grit choices are 200 and 400, with more coming in the future. You will no longer have to dress the stone wheels. These wheels will stay the same shape and diameter without the need to mess with jigs again. We now keep these in stock.
THIS WHEEL IS NOT MADE TO RUN IN WATER - DO NOT RUN IN WATER UNLESS YOU DRY IT COMPLETELY AFTER USE. CORROSION WILL START ALMOST IMMEDIATELY IF NOT DRIED. PLEASE NOTE BUYER ASSUMES RISK IF SOLVENTS WITH ANTI-CORROSIVE PROPERTIES ARE USED WITH THIS WHEEL.
Check out this unsolicited and informative blog post CBN Wheel for Tormek Grinders by Rob at Heartwood.
CBN WHEEL LIFETIME WARRANTY
With the exception of normal wear of the CBN abrasive from sharpening turning tools, your CBN wheel has a one-owner lifetime warranty.
What does this Lifetime Warranty cover?
- Not made to run in water
- Do not run this wheel in water
- Warranty will be VOID if you run this wheel in water
- Your CBN wheel will not warp, twist, or have run out - which might cause it to become unbalanced.
- The CBN material and the electroplating of the CBN abrasive material will not peel, chip, crack, come off or rub off which would render the wheel unusable.
- Any wheel being returned for warranty purposes will be shipped at the owner’s expense. Replacements are at the sole discretion of the management at WoodTurners Wonders. Return postage for any new replacement wheel shall also be the responsibility of the owner of the returned wheel. Warranty is null and void if the wheels are not used for the purpose in which they are intended, such determination shall be at the sole discretion of WoodTurners Wonders.