Axminster Woodturning Colossus Gripper Jaws
For turning where size matters and projects include very large hollow forms and big bowls and platters. The SK114 Colossus Gripper Jaws offer greatly increased work holding capacity. Based on the well-established design of the SK100 Gripper Jaw Type G type gripper jaws, the Colossus Jaws will expand into a 150mm dovetailed recess or grip onto a spigot of approximately 125mm in diameter. Perfect for those large unseasoned logs you may want to turn into an objet d'art. There is a large degree of variation in the gripping range should the initial cutting of the recess or spigot be slightly inaccurate. Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion. As with all our dovetail jaws they simply bolt onto the Accessory Mounting Jaws.
Recommended for the SK100 and SK114 chucks.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 121mm to 134mm
- Potential gripping range: External 147mm to 158mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- For large hollow forms, bowls and platters
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
- Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion