Axminster Woodturning O'Donnell Dovetail Jaws - 25mm
The unique design of the O’Donnell Jaw allows access around the jaws for close-in tool work. The jaws are approximately 49mm tall, tapering to the nose. This tapering gives the jaws their advantage when working close. The centre bore forms a deep recess for holding long spigots and gives rock solid mounting when turning a long way from the headstock without tailstock support. The jaws are dovetailed both inside and outside on the lip. The 25mm O’Donnell Jaw expands into a 34mm dovetailed recess, and contracts onto a 23mm dovetail or 16mm spigot. The Axminster chuck offers plenty of leeway; externally 19mm to 46mm and internally 17mm to 34mm dovetail or 10mm to 28mm spigot. Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
Suitable for SK100 and SK114 chucks only. As with all our dovetail jaws they simply bolt onto the Accessory Mounting Jaws.
- Potential gripping range: Internal dovetail 17mm to 34mm
- Potential gripping range: External dovetail 19mm to 46mm
- Potential gripping range: Spigot 10mm to 28mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- Designed for close-in tool work
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
- Made from stainless steel to protect against corrosion