Axminster Woodturning Stacking Turn Studs
Axminster Stacking Turn Studs are a great additional accessory for anyone who already owns either the 250mm or 400mm Axminster button jaws. Offered as an alternative to the rubber buttons as a primary gripping device, they give a really positive grip onto square or round section stock. If you rough turn your bowls, then these would also offer an excellent choice for remounting them on the lathe for truing up the spigot prior to re-chucking. The set of eight studs are supplied with two lengths of hex socket screws suitable for using the studs singularly or doubled up for a deeper grip. A hex key is also supplied. Made in Axminster.
- Made in Axminster using CNC techniques
- A great accessory for all Axminster Button Jaw sets
- Can be double stacked to offer a deeper grip
- Supplied as set of 8 studs
- 8 short and 4 long hex head machine screws included