Beacon LED Machine Lamp + 80 Kg Pull Magnetic Base
Our Beacon model is a great lamp. It’s powerful and compact with three 1w LEDs giving it 250 lumens of brightness and a nice wide spread of light. In addition, the flex pipe is electroplated stainless steel and covered with a black shroud for protection and to eliminate glare–just like its big brother the Super Nova.
The on/off magnet switch is aluminum and has a faceplate making it tough, and giving it a long life. It has a 176-pound breakaway force so it won't come off when mounted to a solid piece of steel. The 30+ inch neck will reach and stay exactly where you put it (Note: the picture where it's sticking 180-degrees straight out from a Powermatic's headstock with 0 deflection).
- LED is designed for 50,000 hours of operation. That’s 17 years of 8-hour days. All connections are soldered for reliability.
- On/off switch is on the shade for easy access. 250 Lumens
- 30" flex tubing is ½" in diameter, electroplated stainless steel covered with a black shroud for protection and to eliminate glare. The perfect combination of strength and flex, it will bend where you need it and stay where you put it.
- Switchable on/off magnet makes relocation a breeze. No more tugging to free a magnet-held device. Simply turn the switch and the unit releases in your hands. It has a 176-lb-breakaway force so it won't come off when mounted to a solid piece of steel.
- Because of the configuration of the magnet, in most applications it can be safely attached to the headstock, tailstock, banjo, and bed of the lathe.
- Nine feet of power cord for ample reach to a power source.
- The switch is for the magnet only, no power is needed to activate it.