Crown Diamond Parting Tool 3/16"
Crown Tools 246RAZW 3/16" Diamond Parting Tool is designed for end grain cutting in seasoned and wet woods and a very fine finish can be achieved if the tool is kept sharp. It has two cutting edges: and outside bevel for hollowing-out bowls and boxes and an inside bevel for facing straight cuts.
- Exceptional quality tool from Crown Hand Tools Ltd, Sheffield, England
- Designed for end grain cutting
- Outside bevel for following-out bowls
- Inside bevel for facing straights outs
- Black Ash Handle with Brass Ferrule
- Overall Length: 17"
- Handle Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 7"
- Size: 3/16"