Crown Pro-PM Ellsworth Gouge 1/2"
Crown Tools 242EPM 1/2 Inch Powder Metallurgy Ellsworth Gouge is one of Crowns exclusive new range of 'elite' Pro-PM turning chisels. Made from an advanced Powder Metal, the molten steel has been compressed and sintered, giving the tool a cutting edge which lasts up to four or five times that of a conventional High Speed Steel tool. The chisel is hardened to between 66-Degrees and 69-Degrees Rockwell, enabling the tools to have a vastly superior wear resistance, excellent grindability, superior toughness, a high working hardness and a high retention of hardness. The ergonomically designed stained black ash handle fitted to this tool makes the finished chisel unbeatable. 16-Inch 406-mm Black Ash Handle.
- The 'Elite' line of quality tools from Crown Hand Tools Ltd, Sheffield, England
- Hardened to between 66° & 69° Rockwell
- Lasts 4-5 times longer than conventional High Speed Tools
- Developed in conjunction with David Ellsworth
- Black Ash Handle with Brass Ferrule
- Overall Length: 26"
- Handle Length: 16"
- Blade Length: 10"